Congratulations to all the athletes that competed in the 2016 Borealis triathlon and duathlon race events. […]
Congratulations to the 12th Mother’s Day Charity Road Race (2015) runners and walkers.
Thanks again to our sponsors. Please support them.
- McTaggarts for bringing in the New Balance shirts
- Weekend Adventure for prizes
- Overdrive Design for Shirt printing
- Flowers by the Lake for the Flowers for Mothers and Women
- Pharmasave for the Recovery Bars
- McDonalds for the jugs and cups
We will see […]
Run or Walk the 5k route every Saturday morning starting at 9am (Starting – Saturday of Easter Weekend, Finishing – Saturday of Thanksgiving Weekend).
This is a FREE event for EVERYONE! All abilities are welcome, and beginning runners or people who don’t usually run are encouraged to come out! (Just no bikes). You may walk or […]
Borealis members, and any new members, are invited to participate in weekly sunday runs. These fun runs are a great way to meet new people and keep your fitness up over the winter months. Often the group has some hot coffee and warm muffins afterwards! Runs usually start at 10am. Follow us on facebook […]